Make a donation
Green Space for All!
Please help us achieve Green Space for All in London. The capital has only half the green space needed for its population and there are serious inequalities in access – statistically, black, asian, minority ethnic and poorer communities have much less access to private gardens and public parks.
We are working on a realistic and achievable five-step plan to change this. And we are already getting results by working with local and London-wide partners to:
1. Establish ‘pocket parks’ – small parks and play spaces in areas with little or no green space.
2. Create Ten Major New Parks from London’s neglected green assets – thanks to earlier appeal donations we can already report great progress.
3. Improve our parks – we work with park friends groups across London to help them press for and deliver better green spaces.
4. Promote the wonderful parks we already have through our GoParksLondon project: London has over 4,000 parks but many are not well used.
5. Protect our parks – we support local groups who are campaigning to save their local green spaces from loss or damaging development.
Stand up for green spaces and the countryside
Joining or donating to CPRE is the best way to help enhance, protect and promote the green London we love. Working together, we can make the city and the countryside better places for everyone to live, work and enjoy.