Fundraise for a greener London
Ideas for ways to support London’s precious green spaces
- Sponsored walk:
Get out and about in the countryside. Ramble round your favourite trails, or
challenge yourself with a long-distance walk or by tackling some difficult terrain. Discover new routes and view the amazing landscape all while fundraising.
- Sponsored ride: get your heart pumping and take your bike for a spin along one of London’s green roots. Get your friends and family to sponsor you for every mile you ride.
Host a seasonal event
Make fundraising a chance to connect with nature. Hold a plant sale in in the spring, have a harvest sale of produce in the autumn, or host a Christmas wreath making party using foraged greenery and berries in early December.
- Coffee morning (virtual or in person) over the webcam!
- Baking challenge
- Picnic in your favourite countryside spot
- Five-a-side football match in a local green space
- Games night – you could even throw in a few questions about a treasured local green space!
- Give something up for a month