Opportunities at CPRE London
Join our committed and welcoming team.
Job vacancies will be posted here.
Our volunteers support us in many ways including fundraising, providing specialist advice, investigating proposed developments, managing our social media, enriching our website and much more! You can read about what it’s like to volunteer with us through our volunteer stories.
We want to give you a great experience when you volunteer with us and to achieve this we’ve made commitments to our volunteers.
New Volunteering Opportunities
We are currently actively seeking to grow our volunteer capacity in a number of areas. We are currently urgently recruiting for:
- Programme funding volunteer – with fundraising or marketing skills
- Social Media volunteer for our GoParks website
- Event coordination volunteer
- Public relations volunteer
- Website volunteer
For more details see https://reachvolunteering.org.uk/org/cpre-london
If you have skills relevant to any of these areas please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we will send you further details on opportunities available.
We also have plans to grow volunteer capacity in the following areas:
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning – helping better capture impact and identify areas for improvement in how we are working
- Policy, advocacy and research – helping coordinate with other environmental charities on influencing decision makers.
If you are interested in volunteering, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com